Calvin and Hobbes - Average TV viewing
- What does "average" mean in this cartoon?
- Is Calvin correct in the times he would watch TV to be average?
- How do you think the people who wrote the report Calvin read
found the average of 7.5 hours per day?
- Plan a survey for your class to work out how many hours of
TV on average their households watch.
- Or collect data for your household for a week or two and
see what the average number hours of TV watched per day is.
Where to next?
Index - Related
Index - Data
- Numeracy in the News