Kennett takes low road with .02 limit
- According to this article, how many people died on the nation's
roads outside of Victoria and Queensland?
- What does .02 mean in terms of alcohol in the blood? Express
this number as a percentage.
- Explain the meaning of the numbers on the vertical axis of
- Using the graph explain the following statement in the article:
"Medical experts said yesterday a virtual zero policy would
not substantially impact on the number of road accidents or deaths".
- Write conditional probability statements to express the increased
level of risk for alcohol levels of .08 and .16 compared to no
- Occasionally there is an article in the news about a driver
arrested with a blood alcohol level of .28 or .44. What is the
expectation of accident risk for these drivers?
Where to next?
Index - Related
Index - Data
- Numeracy in the News