1966 and all that
- Discuss the best method of comparing prices between 1966
- How many times has the price of a 3-bedroom house gone up
in 30 years? What percentage increase does this represent?
- Repeat Question 2 for the price of Scotch Finger biscuits.
- How will you compare the price of milk given the different
numbers of millilitres? Describe your method carefully and see
if other members of the class have done something different.
- Work out a way of displaying the information in the table
in an interesting graph that will tell the story of the price
Where to next?
Index - Related
Index - Number
- Numeracy in the News